“It’s awesome – looks just like a computer bag, so no one can guess I’m carrying around diapers and bottles,” says Steve Rogers, a new dad who received the bag as a gift.
Designed by and for a new Dad, this pre-supplied diaper bag provides easy-to-understand and ready-to-use safety information, along with a blanket, bottle, first aid packet, changing pad and more!
The information is available In English or Spanish, from pediatricians, nurses, firefighters -- professionals we depend on and who save lives every day.
● A messenger bag in black (15 inches wide x 13 inches x 5 inches deep) made of durable, wipe-able 600-denier microfiber.
● An adjustable padded strap will reach across the chest, and keep the bag close to the body to help maintain balance when carrying your baby.
● A 50-page book – "Keeping Your Baby Safe” – provides must-have information to protect a baby at home, in a car and in an emergency in English or Spanish.
● A soft fleece blanket (20 inches x 33 inches).
● An insulated Thinsulate zippered compartment will keep your baby’s bottle or a jar of food cold for five hours.
● A changing pad and zippered pouch for diapers.
● A first aid packet with sunscreen, antiseptic hand-wipes and plastic bandages.
● Recommended by the American Academy of Emergency Medicine.
Practical, stylish and affordable, this Dad’s bag even comes with instructions in English or Spanish!