Mona Parker says,“We keep this bag in the car all the time – roomy enough to keep essentials for twins!”
This pre-supplied diaper bag to keep in the car provides easy-to-understand and ready-to-use safety information, along with a blanket, bottle, first aid packet, changing pad.The information from pediatricians, nurses, firefighters -- professionals we depend on and who save lives every day.
● A larger sized diaper bag in midnight blue (16 inches wide x 15 inches x 7 inches deep) made of durable, wipe-able 600-denier microfiber.
. An adjustable padded strap will reach across the chest, and keep the bag close to the body to help maintain balance when carrying your baby.
● A 50-page book – "Keeping Your Baby Safe in a Car – provides must-have information to protect a baby in a car and in an emergency, choose English or Spanish.
● A soft fleece blanket (20 inches x 33 inches).
● A bottle and an insulated Thinsulate zippered compartment will keep your baby’s bottle or a jar of food cold for five hours.
● A changing pad and zippered pouch for diapers.
● A first aid packet with sunscreen, antiseptic hand-wipes and plastic bandages.
● Recommended by the American Academy of Emergency Medicine.
Riding in cars in the #1 cause of injuries to children. Have the information that tells you – from experts – what you can do to protect your child and how to handle an emergency in a car, if one occurs. Your choice: English or Spanish!