Honor a new grandma with a fashionable diaper bag that provides expert advice for keeping a new grandchild safe. This pre-supplied diaper bag contains must-have information to help prepare grandma’s home to welcome your grandchild. Information on how to handle an emergency, if one occurs, in English or Spanish.
Each hobo-style bag (in midnight blue or black) fits close to the body and includes:
● An adjustable padded strap will reach across the chest, and keep the bag close to the body to help maintain balance when carrying your baby.
● A 50-page book - "Expert Advice For Keeping a Baby Safe" provides safety information from pediatricians, nurses and firefighters -- in English or Spanish.
● Topics covered include CPR steps, what babysitters need to know, helping a choking baby.
● A place for a new grandma to organize her grandbaby's medical information, pediatrician's Instructions and write in personal notes.
● A soft fleece blanket (20 inches x 33 inches). A bottle and an insulated Thinsulate zippered compartment will keep your baby’s bottle or a jar of food cold for five hours.
● A changing pad and zippered pouch for diapers.
● A first aid packet with sunscreen, antiseptic hand-wipes and plastic bandages.
● Recommended by the American Academy of Emergency Medicine.
The only diaper bag especially for a new grandma that helps protects a new grandchild. Pre-supplied diaper bag for the grandma on a fixed income!